Loaded with features and ready to perform, Sony's WRR-805A UHF Synthesized Portable Tuner features PLL frequency synthesized circuitry for highly stable operation and whip antenna that transmits battery status to compatible receivers. An easy-to-read LCD screen and LED's indicates all the information a user might need.
Operates in the 800 MHz range for outstanding sound quality, free of noise and interference. You can mix and match body packs, mics and receivers with the rest of Sony's 800 series. A choice of 94 frequencies can be switched at a moment's notice. This models incorporates Space Diversity Reception for pulling in the strongest signal and eliminating noise.
Systems can be configured for single, six or eleven channel configurations. The system consists of the WRT-805A Body Pack Transmitter, the WRT-800A handheld wireless mic, the WRR-801A Diversity Multi-Channel Receiver and the WRR-800A Diversity Single Channel Receiver.
- Compact and Lightweight Body
- For use with a variety of camcorders that have a stereo mini jack for MIC input.
- Flexible Mounting Position
- For secure operation, and for DV, DVCAM, Betacam SX, and Digital Betacam. (Optional mounting bracket required for rear-mounting of up to 2 units.)
- 3.5 mm (5/32-inch) diameter, 3-pole mini jack with a lock mechanism for secure camera cable clamping.
- Up to Six Hours of Continuous Operation
- With two AA-size alkaline batteries.
- Convenient headphone monitoring with volume control.
- Switchable RF muting (squelch); ON (15 dB5) or OFF.
- Compact and lightweight
- LCD status display
- Works with any frequency compatible Sony transmitter
- Mounts to virtually any camcorder
- 94 PLL-synthesized UHF channels
- Features for Sony WRT-800a MIC
- Wide Cardiod Electret Condenser Capsule
- Up to 12 hours of continuous operation with a single AA battery
- RF output power is 5mW
- Battery alarm transmitted to compatible receivers
- Ergonomic Grip
- Low profile miniature helical antenna
- On/off switch with LCD