The Pro-T/m is made specifically for the Mamiya 6, 6MF and 7 rangefinder cameras. The base is configured to allow full access to all Mamiya baseplate controls, and you can load film and change lenses easily without removing the camera from the bracket. This bracket also has a built-in anti-twist system.
The Pro-T/m is a flip bracket and is a light, compact and fast-handling with swinging flash arm to keep the flash centered over the lens for both horizontal and vertical compositions. This bracket does not require the use of a cable release. Unlike conventional brackets, the PRO-T is designed for you to hold the camera rather than the bracket, for a more natural way of shooting. Also allows you to instantly switch between horizontal and vertical compositions. Popular with photojournalists and other shooters who work out of a camera bag.
Net Weight: 14 oz., Bracket Height: 9.25", Lens-to-Flash Distance: 12"
- Pivoting, machined flash arm keeps the flash centered above the lens for both horizontal and vertical compositions
- Solid machined aluminum components combine to provide lightweight, superior rigidity and extraordinary balance
- Integral Quick-Release Plate mates to optional QR Receiver, allowing the bracket and tripod to be attached or detached instantly.
- Pro-T incorporates 3° downward flash tilt for both horizontal and vertical compositions. This improves lighting coverage at typical flash shooting distances.
- Fully compatible with cameras with accessory battery packs or motor drives
- Accepts all Stroboframe flash mounts, Camera Anti-Twist Plates and Quick-Release accessories.