This Profoto ComPact 300 Watt/Second Monolight offers one of the simplest and most economical way to get the best quality of light with the Profoto modular system of light shaping tools.
Compact units share the same quality of light as all other Profoto flashheads.
Profoto ComPact units provide very high light output, fast recycling, and short flash duration for their size. Efficient fan cooled design assures continuous heavy-duty use.
On location or in the studio, they are perfect for fast set-up and break-down. With their lightweight, small dimensions, and multi-voltage capability, one or several can be easily packed for travel.
A removable Voltage Key Card allows instant adjustment of the line voltage anywhere in the world; just switch power cables and modeling lamps.
This model is also available in a more economical version with a 100 Watt tungsten modeling lamp, and no glass dome protector.
- Fan Cooled
- Assures continuous heavy-duty performance
- Fast Flash Duration
- Enables the sharp capture of fast-moving subjects
- A removable Voltage Key Card allows instant adjustment of the line voltage anywhere in the world; just switch power cables and modeling lamps.
- Built In Slave
- Highly sensitive optical slave for synchronization with other flashes
- Ready Indication
- Illuminated ready light with an audible beep
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Interchangeable Glass Covers
- Available to warm/cool and soften/sharpen the light for added control
- Removable Reflector
- Accepts all Optional Profoto light shapers
- Umbrella Socket
- Centralized umbrella socket for optimized and even light distribution
- Proportional Modeling Light
- Enables the photographer to get good visual representation of the flash output
- Compact Design
- Easy to handle and transport