As with all PENTAX ZX series models, the ZX-30 boasts super-compact dimensions, an attractive black and silver body as well as simple operation. It also offers a user-friendly exposure control "Picture Mode" and a built-in auto pop-up flash for extra convenience. Combining this mode with ease of operation and an affordable price, the ZX-30 is a perfect starter camera for SLR novices
- Six-selectable Picture Modes (Standard, Portrait, Landscapem, Close-Up , Action and Night Scene). simplify complicated exposure control in many different situations.
- Six-segment multi-pattern metering system
- Exposure Compensation lets you quickly and easily shift exposure across a range of +/-3, in = EV increments, to create the desired visual effect.
- Memory Lock button let's you store the present exposure value in memory for 20 seconds and recompose the image without changing the value.
- Multiple Exposure allows interesting effects such as multiple appearances of the same subject on a single frame.
- Two drive modes, including single-frame advance, consecutive-frame advance at 2 frames per second
- The ZX-30 Date allows the user to record data onto photographs for easy reference of captured images. The user can select one of five data recording modes (day-month-year, month-day-year, year-month-day, day-and-time and blank) with easy push-button operation.