The EOS Rebel G is an ideal stepup camera for anybody who needs the simplicity of point-and-shoot photography but also wants the flexibility of interchangeable lenses and flash.
The Rebel G offers three-point wide autofocus coverage which results in fewer out-of-focus pictures of off-center subjects. Autofocus is standard, but if you are shooting moving objects that are going towards or away from the camera, the Predictive AF mode will keep it sharp. Along with standard exposure modes, the Rebel G offers four PIC modes, which adjust the camera to the best settings for portraits, landscapes, close-ups and sports. The Rebel G comes in standard and Quartz Date models.
- High-speed selectable 3-point AF system with AI Focus for improved performance
- AI-Servo AF tracks moving subjects
- Exclusive AIM (advanced integrated multi-point control) system links 3-point AF to multi-zone metering for available light and flash
- High speed synch for automatic fill flash as well as FE(flash exposure) lock when used with the Canon EX series Speedlites
- 11 Exposure modes including 5 programmed image control modes for easy shooting