The Minolta Color Meter II is a top-of-the-line professional color compensation meter for ambient light, with correction value memory. This makes it easier for photographers to maintain consistent color under various types of illumination.
The meter measures the color of the light illuminating the subject and determines the filtration required to correct that illumination for the film in use.
Requires 9 volt battery.
- Top-of-the-line, reliable, professional color meter
- Measures ambient light
- Provides filtration readings for two types of filters: LB (Light Balancing) and CC (Color Correction)
Measurements Can Be Taken for Any of the Three Major Film Types
- Daylight (balanced to 5500k)
- Type-A Tungsten (balanced to 3400k)
- Type-B Tungsten (balanced to 3200k)
Measurement Results Can Be Displayed Several Ways
- As light balancing and color compensating indexes
- As Kodak Wratten filter number and CC index
- As photographic color temperature (determined color temperature based on film sensitivity)
Kodak Wratten Filter Readings
- Display of Kodak Wratten filter numbers makes selecting filters quick and convenient
- If two Wratten filters are necessary, the Color Meter II displays both numbers. Color Meter II users can store their own personal correction values for the recommended filtration
- Correction values for LB and CC indexes can be stored in any of the meter's nine memory channels to custom tune meter readings for the desired color reproduction
- The correction values are added to the initial measured values to calculate the final displayed results