The Mamiya RZ67 Pro II camera is the latest development in the enduring RZ67 series. It features upgraded internal components and the option of shutter speed settings in half stops. RZ67 Pro II rollfilm backs now incorporate two frame counters for convenient viewing in either horizontal or vertical orientation.
The RZ67 Pro II is a electronic SLR camera system which accepts interchangeable viewfinders, interchangeable film backs (either 6 x 7cm or 6 x 4.5cm) which can be rotated, a winder and a comprehensive list of lenses and accessories. It is capable of aperture priority auto exposure when equipped with the optional AE Prism finder. Lenses, film backs, focusing screens, and viewfinders are interchangeable between all RZ67 models.
Viewfinders and lenses from the RB67 cameras are also useable on the RZ67.
- Popular 6x7 format professional medium format SLR system
- Revolving film back for easy changeover between horizontal and vertical with corresponding viewfinder indications
- Multi-format capability with optional film magazines - 120 and 220 film options in formats 6 x 7cm and 6 x 4.5cm as well as Polaroid pack and sheet film options
- Fail-safe system checks with visual and audible warning signals
- Leaf shutter in lenses with electronic flash sync capability at all shutter speeds
- Comprehensive line of high quality lenses
- Lenses and viewfinders from the Mamiya RB67 are useable with the RZ67