The 82A Color Conversion Glass Filter is a light balancing filter used to increase the color temperature slightly for a cooler tone. This light blue filter absorbs the excessive yellow-red light from daylight in the morning and evening hours and keeps skin tones close to natural.
Note! Whereas the 81 Series of filters creates a feeling of warmth, the 82 Series creates a feeling of coolness
- Maintains natural flesh tones; Prevents reddish cast
- Can create mood of coolness
- 82A provides a cooler effect with tungsten film under 3200K lamps
82 Series Conversion Chart
- 82A Increases temperature from 3,000 to 3,200 Kelvin (1/3 stop)
- 82B Increases temperature from 2,900 to 3,060 Kelvin (2/3 stop)