The Benro A-258n8 Aluminum Tripod Legs is a sturdy tripod made of extruded 6000 series aluminum with a wall thickness of 1.5mm. It comes fully-featured and is precisely machined to offer the quality and strength demanded by professional photographers.
A-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8" mounting threads, a bubble level, and mounting set screws.
- Improved dust- and rubber-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
- Top-leg diameter of 20mm.
- Three leg-angle settings (24,55 & 80°).
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- Rubber leg tips provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- The retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.