The Ewa-Marine D-MM Housing is an economical solution for using your Canon Elph or Kodak DC-20/25/210/215 compact camera near or at the water's surface, manufactured from double laminated PVC and with an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33' (10 m) depth; perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, or generally sandy, dusty, and humidity weather conditions. The D-MM gives your compact camera the best possible protection while being fully operable. When not in use, it is quite light and takes up little space.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightened by knurled screw knobs. While specified for the aforementioned Canon and Kodak cameras, the D-MM housing fits any point and shoot with maximum dimensions of 5.1 x 3.5 x 3.3" (130 x 90 x 85mm) WxHxD.
- An Ideal Near-the-Surface Solution
- The Ewa-Marine housing's perfect for use at or near the water's surface, such as in sailing or snorkeling, but is also practical for protection from harsh weather conditions
- Works with AF
- The autofocus function of your camera will work perfectly
- Double Laminated PVC Construction
- Long lasting housing solution that is easy to maintain and packs in minimal space
- Non-Corrosive Clamping Rails
- The non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails are secured by knurled thumb screws
- Packs up Tight
- This housing takes a minimum of space when collapsed
- Priced significantly less than conventional housings