The EverFocus ECOR8D 8-Channel DVR can be used to manage the viewing, recording, playback, and archiving of up to 8 analog CCTV cameras, locally and from a remote Internet location. Video is captured using the versatile MPEG-4 format at speeds up to 240 FPS (200 FPS PAL) for the combined channels.
The DVR features a user friendly GUI, which can be accessed via front panel controls or conveniently from a distance using the included IR remote control. DVR functions can also be accessed using an optional USB mouse or CCTV keyboard.
The DVR's built-in DVD burner allows event material to be quickly copied to an optical disc for transfer or archiving purposes. Video can also be exported to an optional external USB HDD or flash memory device (thumb drive) connected to the DVR's USB port. There are also 8 alarm inputs and 1 relay output for interfacing the DVR with external alarm devices and relay sensors.
A built-in warning system will generate an alert upon fan failure, HDD temp, HDD full, video loss, motion and alarm detection.
- Pentaplex operation (simultaneous live, record, playback, archive & remote viewing)
- MPEG4 compression
- Up to 240/200 FPS (NTSC/PAL) of real time recording & playback
- User friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Multiple control function with USB mouse, front panel, keyboard or IR remote controller
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for high speed remote network viewing and controlling
- Free EverFocus DDNS service
- Archive to either USB drive or DVD burner
- Simultaneous VGA and composite outputs
- Space saving with sleek and compact design
- Audio recording capabilities
- Powerful motion detection capabilities for each camera
- Multi-language support
- Real time live display for all cameras
- Watchdog system health monitor
- Watermark capabilities for recorded video authentication