The Command Back E1 provides a variety of timer control operations and data imprinting options. Data is imprinted in lower right corner of the frame, and may be combined with timer operation or used separately. The auto-calendar is programmed until the year 2029, and automatically corrects for leap years.
The data back offers a variety of functions, including timer control and date/time imprinting.
This Command Back E1 has some minor bleeding on the display.
- Year/Month/Day, Day/Month/Year, Month/Day/Year
- Day/Hour/Minute (with 24-hour display)
- Arbitrary 6-digit number or 4-digit number combined with letters A, B C, D, E or F
- Auto incrementing 4-digit consecutive frame counter (Fc 0001-9999)
- Self-timer function for shooting after pre-determined time;
- Interval timer to set delay between individual exposures;
- Long-release timer to control bulb exposure duration;
- Frame counter to control the number of exposures per sequence.
- All timer functions can be set in 1-second increments up to 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. The various timer functions can be used individually or in combination.