The Beyerdynamic MTS67/3 is an 18" gooseneck microphone and base unit. The microphone features a cardioid polar pattern which minimizes noise at the off axis sections of the capsule. The base provides 3 operating modes. On/Off, Push-to-Talk and Push-to-Mute modes are selectable and controlled by an internal micro-controller. A switchable roll-off filter eliminates hum and noise below 90Hz and 150Hz. Silent On/Off button avoids noisy power up and power down surges. The microphone is powered with 12 to 52V phantom power, supplied from external sources. The MTS67/3 is suitable for use in board rooms, conference settings, classrooms and more.
- Multi-Mode Base Unit
- The MTS67/3 includes an intelligent base unit with 3-modes. Push-to-talk, push-to-mute and On/Off switch are fully controlled via internal micro-processor.
- Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone
- The gooseneck microphone features a cardioid polar pattern which effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the microphone.
- Switchable Low Frequency Roll-Off
- The switchable low-cut filter eliminates hum and noise below 90 and 150Hz.