This Novatron Two Head Kit provides 240 watt/seconds of stored power.
The Novatron 2140C Lamphead contains the controls to operate at full power or to ratio the power and modeling light down one or two F-stops. The 2100C is the standard, non-adjustable, full power only head.
The 240 is Novatron's most popular power pack. It features 240 w/s of variable power, with a range of two f/stops. The power pack is small, economical, and best suited for passport and school photographers.
This kit does not include a PC sync cord.
- Connect a Key, Fill, and Hair light with one power supply.
- Durable metal housing can really take a beating.
- Simple, but effective control over power output.
- Because there are no fans, the heads are extremely small.
- The modeling lights are easily replaceable, 100W, 120V, standard Edison Base Bulbs are ideally found at B&H, or any houseware store in an emergency.