The Panasonic AJ-HPM110 is a portable P2 recorder capable of capturing and playing back multiple formats and frame rates. The recorder resembles the previous AJ-HPM100 model recorder incorporating all its major features, while adding full-raster 1080/24p support using AVC-Intra. Featuring a 9" LCD monitor, the AJ-HPM110 makes it easy to preview, make insert edits, and overview image quality. The unit is compact and lightweight and boasts an exceptional 5-Year Warranty.
Note! 5-Year Warranty only awarded once unit has been registered with Panasonic.
- AVC-Intra uses the popular H.264 codec and is twice as efficient as DVCPRO HD. At 50mbps AVC-Intra will perform at the same quality as DVCPRO HD, allowing users to record for twice the duration per P2 card. If cranked up to 100mbps, the format performs beautifully with unrivaled image quality. By using AVC-Intra the AJ-HPM110 is capable of production full raster 1080p footage.
- Portable and Lightweight
- The unit can easy be transported and carried around, making it ideal for news gathering and event coverage. The convenient handle makes using the AJ-HPM110 in the field quick and easy.
- Workflow Enhancnig Functions
- The AJ-HPM110 adds RS-422A remote support, an edit/copy function, loop recording and many more features guaranteed to make basic editing and playback as seamless as possible.
- DVCPRO HD Support
- DVCPRO HD is fully supported in all resolutions and framerates. Both DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO standard definition formats can be used as well, whether it's up-converting, down-converting or changing aspect ratio.