The GTI GLX-44 Transparency Viewer is a sleek, smartly-styled viewer that is precisely balanced to provide strict compliance with the photographic and graphic arts D5000 standards.
GLX viewers offer unexcelled viewer to viewer consistency. Each viewer is individually tested and boasts GTI's official Control Lab Certification Seal, guaranteeing strict adherence to ISO standards. (GLX Viewers are available in five standard model sizes as well as larger custom sizes.)
The GLX series is the foundation for other top-of-the-line Graphiclite transparency viewers including recessed viewers, GCX and GTX viewing and editing consoles, and the economical GLE viewers.
- Full spectrum Graphiclite 100 Color Viewing Lamps
- Non-glare Plexiglas® viewing surface
- High efficiency reflector system producing uniform luminance
- Unique chrome grip
- Adjustable stand
- Integrated handle
Optional LiteGuard Viewing System Monitor
- The LiteGuard II, a critical quality control monitor, is a backlit liquid crystal display of lamp hours used and lamp hours remaining on the daylight source
- The LiteGuard II displays warm up time, hours used, and hours remaining until recommended relamping
- It also provides a warning in advance of relamping, indicates "out of tolerance" when relamping time has been exceeded, and gives information on where to obtain replacement lamps
- Made in USA