The Expandable Keyboard Platform with SmartFit System from Kensington is a great way for setting up a comfortable workstation for your keyboard without tying up space on your desk. In essence, this platform rests on an articulating arm that uses a 21" glide track, the lot of which can be installed under your desk. Once installed, you can pull out the platform from under your desk when needed and push it under when not needed. In addition, the platform's sides are expandable so that you can fit not just a keyboard but also a mouse and calculator, or a small notebook. The platform can expand from 23.25" to 30.5" in total. You can adjust its height by 7.5" and its tilt by 15°. Plus, you can rotate it 360°. With all of this adjustable flexibility, the platform can easily be installed and used at a regular desk or one that is in a corner position.
- The platform slides easily to expand from 23.25" to 30.5" in width, making it great for accommodating different workstation styles
- The platform can adjust up to 7.5" in height, +/- 15° in tilt, and can rotate 360°
- When the platform is expanded to its fullest width, it allows for enough room to include a keyboard, mouse, and a calculator or small notepad
- Microfiber cloth wrist rest whisks away moisture and dirt, keeping it soft and comfortable
- The spring-assisted, long articulating arm includes a 21" glide track that allows you to set up the platform at a corner or straight desk
- The platform comes with Kensington's SmartFit Color Comfort System, which includes, in essence, guidelines to help you obtain the maximum level of comfort when using the platform