The Norman 400B Battery Assembly is one of the most popular 400 w/s flash power supplies on today's wedding/location photography market. Its all-aluminum housing is rugged and compact. It can be worn either over-the-shoulder with the included shoulder strap, or around the waist Delivering a guide number of 163 @ full power, the 400B can also be dialed down to 50 w/s.
The LH52KM modeling flash head is the basic light head from Norman, with a modeling light. It also features a power cord, flashtube, and standard reflector. It is designed to fit onto any flash bracket, light stand or tripod by using its 1/4"-20 threaded socket on the bottom of the lamphead.
- No-Memory Battery
- Recharge with any level of remaining power.
- Four F-Stop Range
- Power pack switches between 50 w/s, 100, 200, and 400 w/s.
- Fast Recycling
- The Power Supply recycles in 3 seconds @ maximum power.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace the flashtube
- Re-Designed Cord
- The lamphead features a 5' coiled cord with vinyl jacket that won't crack or split.