The Samsung 17" TFT-LCD Ultra High Resolution Monitor supports a high resolution of 600 TV lines and incorporates Samsung's proprietary DNLe (Digital Natural Image Engine) technology for improved color, contrast, and video clarity. A fast response time of 5ms helps reduce ghosting and jagged video for scenes with fast moving objects. The result is the level of image quality necessary in critical security environments as well as reduced eye fatigue for CCTV personnel.
This monitor comes equipped with a tempered front glass that is resistant to dirt, finger smudges, and scratching. This feature is particularly important in security applications where even a small speck on the screen can cover up important details of a scene.
This monitor offers multiple input and output connectors for compatibility with a range of CCTV devices. A built-in PIP function allows a PC and video signal to be displayed on the same screen. This will allow you to work on the computer and at the same time keep an eye on an important camera view displayed in the corner of the screen. There's also the possibility to output an audio signal in VGA mode from any one of the audio inputs. For optimum viewing comfort this monitor offers adjustable height and tilt capabilities.
- Super High Resolution of 620 TV Lines
- Capable of resolving 620 TV lines (PAL) / 600 TV lines (NTSC), the monitor offers perfect reproduction of high resolution CCTV images without degradation.
- Enhanced Color with DNIe
- Utilizing Samsung's DNIe technology, the monitor provides enhanced image reproduction quality with optimized color, enhanced contrast and higher resolution. It delivers rich color and crystal clear image for more comfortable reading and for reducing eye fatigue.
- Fast Response Time
- With a response time of 5ms ghosting and jagged pixel effects are greatly reduced, resulting in superb image clarity even when monitoring scenes with high speed activity.
- Tempered Glass Screen
- The monitor's tempered glass screen design protects the screen from dirt, repetitive touching or scratching.
- PIP (Picture in Picture) PBP (Picture by Picture)
- The picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture capability allows a security manager to use a PC and view a CCTV camera at the same time. It could also allow the manager to always have avideo of important camera in the corner at all times.
- Audio output in VGA Mode
- Users can select an audio output in VGA mode from any of the audio inputs.
- Multiple Connections
- Based on different surveillance needs, a combination of different video/audio ports can be used for a more integrated solution.
- Height Adjustable Stand (HAS)
- The monitor can be adjusted to your comfort level. Maximize your efficiency with the convenient height adjustable stand.