The Motor Drive Unit use the first of 3 motor drives made for the Canon F-1 mechanical.It was powered via the Battery Case D or the Battery Magazine 15 Volt (both not included).There 2 setting for shooting S for Single and C for Continuous.After a 36 exposure roll is finished the motor drive will rewind it in to its cassette.Weights 1 lb 8.8 oz (705g).
- Circuit constructions: 5 transistors. 2 diodes, 5 condensers
- Shooting Interval: 1/3 second to 60 sec.frame
- Intervolment Scale Settings: Time,Off, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 and 60 seconds
- Power Source: 15Volts; 10 Penlight batteries Loaded in Battery Magizine 15v or Battery Case D (both not included)
- Photographing capacity:With 10 1.5 volt AA Alkaline, 36 frame x 80 rolls.
- Frame counter: Counts the number of the unexposed frames. Automatically stops at "0".
- Remote control: connects the Remote Switch MD to the terminal on the battery connector.