A member in good standing of Benro's new generation of B Series professional ballheads, the B1 Double Action Ballhead uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B1 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 26.4 lbs (12 kg), and only tips the scales at 13.3 oz (378 g) itself.
The Arca-Swiss Flip-lock quick release adapter offers double safety locking features, with instant flip-lock release of the clamp. The adapter is designed so that the camera plate can travel horizontally, allowing for calibration of the center of gravity.
Arca quick release adapters are designed for tripods and heads that come without the quick release feature of mounting and unmounting cameras in a hurry. They fit all tripods and heads, and are the industry standard. This means that several other companies plates (all copied from the Arca design) such as Acratech, Foba, NPC, Novoflex & Wimberley fit into this clamp. Because it is an open-channeled clamp, you can have customized quick release plates for individual applications
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca quick release adapter