The Heliopan 82mm #11 Yellow-Green Glass Filter for Black and White Film is ideal for scenes where it is important to differentiate the green tonal values in black and white photography.
That bowl of apples you want to shoot by window light with black and white film will take on more snap when you use a green filter. The contrast boost this filter offers will darken the red values of the apples while lightening the green table cloth they are resting on, as well as the green paint on the wall.
Why not make your camera gear complete by adding a complete set of standard black and white contrast filters - green, yellow, orange and red. Along with a polarizer, you'll be covered for anything that comes along.
- Especially suited to landscape photography because it enhances the light green color of the leaves
- Due to its favorable effect on red tones, it is also suitable for portraits against the sky
- Excellent choice for all scenery
- Darkens sky in contrast to clouds
- Filters still retain front threads for a lens cap, a lens hood or even stacking a second filter
- The portion of the Heliopan slim filters that are in front of the lens have been reduced in thickness by 37% over the former mount
- Heliopan cuts, grinds, polishes and coats their filters with the same techniques and equipment as used for the finest German camera lenses