The 4x5 Legend PC is the centerpiece of the Cambo series. A heavy-duty, wide-framed, all-metal fully modular multiformat camera system, the 4x5 camera can be converted to 8x10". Universal and format related components and accessories are interchangeable, creating a comprehensive system which grows with your professional needs. The Cambo 4x5 Legend offers the photographer silky-smooth controls, generous movements, and a durable, practical design. The 4x5 Legend Camera consists of a non-vignetting 360 degree revolving back with Easyload Bail Arm,acid etched grid fresnal ground glass with 6x7cm and 6x9cm markings,mounting block with 3/8" tripod sockets,20.5" monorail,standard bellows,Caltar II-N 210mm f/5.6 lens and #1 lensboard.
- Heavy duty modular system camera with precise geared control.
- Non-vignetting 360° revolving back with Easyload Bail Arm.
- Independent locks on all movements.
- Geared side to side shift.
- Extreme 145mm geared rise.
- Rack and Pinion micro fine focusing on front and rear.
- A good choice for the beginning professional or advanced amateur.
- Dual axis spirit levels on front and rear standards.
- The Caltar II-N 210mm f/5.6 lens has a 67mm filter size