Identical to the new Pro-RL, except the Pro SQ has a fixed, non-rotating camera platform and the same handling speed and ease of use. The bracket is supported comfortably with your left hand, leaving your right hand free to operate all camera and bracket functions. The use of cable release is not required. In addition to accepting all square-format cameras, the Pro-SQ is also the bracket of choice for Mamiya RB/RZ.
The Pro-SQ bracket accepts Stroboframe anti-twist camera plates for a reliably sure, rigid connection. Please see this link for a list of compatible cameras.
Net Weight: 29 oz., Bracket Height: 14" Lens-to-Flash Distance: Adjustable from 11"-18"
- Flash is centered high over the lens, eliminating side-shadows and "red-eye"
- Exclusive, one-hand TiltTrigger lets you set the flash angle to any of 12 click-stop positions
- One-handed, instant flash height adjustment. You can position the flash 11" to 18" above the lens by simply twisting a knob and lifting the flash arm
- Unique "Kickstand" pivots out to safely support and stabilize the bracket when set on a table or floor
- Integral Quick-Release Plate mates to optional QR Receiver, allowing the bracket and tripod to be attached or detached instantly
- Accepts all Stroboframe flash mounts, Camera Anti-Twist Plates and Quick-Release accessories
- Solid, machined components for optimum rigidity.