The Axis Communications AXIS Q6034-E PTZ Dome Network Camera offers HDTV quality video, high speed pan & tilt functionality, and detailed close-up viewing. Its Arctic Temperature Control system makes it possible to start up the camera in -40°F temperature.
Video is captured using a 1.3 megapixel CCD, resulting in excellent image quality with a high degree of clarity and color fidelity. By starting off with this level of resolution, image clarity is maintained even under maximum zoom, which for this camera is 18x optical and 12x digital. Combined with its 16:9 aspect ratio, this will allow the use of a single camera to provide broad coverage of an area and at the same time offer close-up identification when necessary.
The AXIS Q6034-E employs a fast and accurate PTZ mechanism, which in addition to providing high speed 450° a second pan and tilt movements allows the camera to tilt upwards 20° so as to enable viewing over uneven terrain. This camera is also provided with an Active Gatekeeper, which will automatically move the camera to a preset position upon motion detection while tracking the moving object. Other PTZ functions include guard and control settings for automated operation, and an E-flip function to keep objects moving beneath the camera displayed in the upright position.
This camera employs a day/night function which will automatically switch the camera from color to a more light sensitive B/W mode in low light scenarios. Along with a number of other picture controls, including WDR, white balance and backlight compensation, this will ensure a high degree of image visibility both day and night and in various lighting and scene environments.
Included with this camera is a High PoE midspan which will allow power to be routed over the same Ethernet cable used to communicate data. This eliminates the need to run a separate power cable to the camera, saving time and labor costs. A built-in SD/SDHC card slot makes it possible to store images right on the camera.
Note! Shown with optional wall bracket (5017611)
- Outstanding Performance
- For the highest video quality and performance, AXIS Q6034-E PTZ Dome Camera is the choice. Designed for the most demanding applications, the outdoor-ready PTZ dome provides HDTV coverage of large areas, great details when zooming in, and high-speed pan/tilt performance.
- Compliance with SMPTE Standard
- AXIS Q6034-E offers a rich viewing experience. The HDTV 720p complies with the SMPTE 296M standard regarding a 1280x720 pixel resolution, full frame rate, HDTV color fidelity and a 16:9 format. The day and night AXIS Q6034-E supports multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams. H.264 greatly optimizes bandwidth and storage use without compromising image quality.
- Reliable Operation in Extreme Climates
- The IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated AXIS Q6034-E requires no external housing. Its unique Arctic Temperature Control ensures camera start-up, even at -40 °C (-40 °F).
- Exceptional Zoom
- AXIS Q6034-E provides 18x optical and 12x digital zoom with autofocus. Due to its HDTV resolution, the camera's 18x zoom provides not only a level of detail that is comparable to a 36x-zoom, 4CIF camera, but also the extra advantage of a wider, 16:9 field of view.
- High Speed Pan & Tilt
- The camera also has a fast and precise pan/tilt response at 450° per second. It can tilt 20° above the horizon, enabling better views, especially over uneven terrain. With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object.
- Power over Ethernet for Easy Installation
- Support for High Power over Ethernet (High PoE) simplifies installation since only one cable is required for power, video and PTZ controls. A High PoE midspan is supplied with the camera.