With its continued excellence in high performance bass reproduction, Velodyne presents the Impact-Mini 300W Self-Powered Subwoofer (White). It is ideal for both professional and home entertainment enthusiasts, thanks to its capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight low frequency response with its Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) amplification. Its unique driver design features an active 6.5" front-firing aluminum cone and a passive 8" down-firing bass radiator. The drivers, combined with 2" copper-wound voice coils and a beefy 64 ounce magnet structure, enable this sub to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class.
The sub also features 180W RMS/300W peak power, low and high-pass crossovers, and 0/180° phase adjustment for high-end performance and excellent matching with your speaker system. It has line, LFE, and speaker level inputs, as well as stereo, left and right, and speaker level outputs. The cabinet has a removable grille and an LED power indicator. It has an auto on/off feature that automatically turns the subwoofer on when an audio signal is detected, and off when no signal is detected for several minutes.
- Active and Passive Drivers
- The sub features an active 6.5" front-firing aluminum cone and a passive 8" down-firing bass radiator. The drivers, combined with 2" copper-wound voice coils and a beefy 64 ounce magnet structure, enable this sub to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class
- Maximum Dynamic Power (MDP) Amplification
- Designed with Velodyne's MDP technology, this subwoofer is capable of reproducing well-defined bass tones that will enhance the overall sound value of any soundtrack with lower distortion
- Low-Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 38 to 140Hz, this subwoofer offers a full range of low frequencies with the capability of reproducing a very tight bass response throughout your home theater
- Auto Power Function
- If a signal is not detected for approximately 8 minutes, the subwoofer will switch to standby mode, which in turn will draw minimal power. It automatically turns back on when a signal is detected
- Crossover and Phase Adjustment
- This subwoofer can easily blend into your existing system with its built-in adjustable crossover and selectable 0/180° phase control
- Features and Controls
- This subwoofer offers line level and speaker level inputs and outputs, an LFE input, an LED power indicator, a removable front grille, and rear panel volume control