Blackmagic Design's DaVinci Resolve - Avid DNxHD Software License is a license key for editors who would like to incorporate DaVinci Resolve color correction software into their Avid workflow. This plug-in gives DaVinci Resolve the ability to read and write Avid's MXF files, which use the DNxHD codec.
Please note that this is not the DaVinci Resolve software itself, which must be purchased separately.
- Features Available in DaVinci Resolve
- High-performance color correction solution for Mac OS X
- Compatible with third-party control panels such as the Tangent Wave
- Compatible with CUDA capable GPU card
- Suitable for high-performance GPUs
- Full system (no features disabled) for 1 GPU based system
- Supports third-party control surfaces and video I/O devices
- 32-bit float YRGB processing for all effects, power windows, tracking, primaries / secondaries, and 3D object tracker
- For SD/HD correction