Pearstone's 4 Hour Charger can be used to charge NiCad/NiMH AAA batteries. The cradle accepts up to 4 batteries, for a charging cycle that lasts 4 hours, regardless of the number of batteries being charged The handy charging unit is small and lightweight. Best of all, the unit is dual voltage making it the perfect tool to be taken on a long international journey (requires optional plug adapter). The outlet prongs fold in to the unit giving it a more compact appearance.
Both charging channels are individually monitored by LEDs that will always let you know when your batteries are charged. In addition, the auto cut-off system prevents overcharging or potential damage to the system.
Note! Actual charge time may vary depending on cell's discharge level, capacity and condition. Longer times may occur when charger is used in temperatures above 95°F (35°C)
- Charges up to 4 AA or AAA NiMH or NiCD batteries
- Two individually monitored charging channels
- Built-in micro controller to ensure full charge
- Auto charge cut-off for safety
- Circuit/polarity protection
- Compact fold-in outlet prongs
- 110-240V AC worldwide voltage capability