The EOS Rebel GII is the re-introduced improved version of the original highly-popular Rebel G. An ideal step-up camera for anybody who needs the simplicity of point-and-shoot photography but also wants the flexibility of interchangeable lenses and flash.
The Rebel GII offers three-point wide autofocus coverage which results in fewer out-of-focus pictures of off-center subjects. Autofocus is standard, but if you are shooting moving objects that are going toward or away from the camera, the GII will automatically switch to AI Servo AF. Along with standard exposure modes, the Rebel GII offers five PIC modes, which adjust the camera to the best settings for portraits, landscapes, close-ups and sports, or night-scene.
- High-speed user selectable 3-point AF system with AI Focus for improved performance
- AI-Servo AF tracks moving subjects
- Film is pre-wound to end of roll to prevent fogging of film if camera is opened accidentally
- High speed sync for automatic fill flash as well as FE(flash exposure) lock when used with the Canon EX series Speedlites
- 11 Exposure modes including 5 programmed image control modes for easy shooting
- Accepts all EF lenses and many EOS system accessories