The Compaq LE2002x 20" LED-Backlit LCD Monitor from Hewlett Packard provides reliable screen performance in one flexible, widescreen design. The display uses a TN (twisted nematic) panel, which can reproduce up to 16.7 million colors. The monitor has a stand that features tilt adjustment for better viewing angles.
With a 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, you will notice all of the 16.7 million supported colors with vibrant colors and deeper black levels. With 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles, this monitor looks good from just anywhere. The 5ms response time ensures you will see reduced lag when viewing video. This all takes place on a screen with a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio to be sure you see each and every detail.
The VGA and DVI-D ports allow you to easily connect this HP monitor to a desktop configuration for either analog or digital video output. With VESA mount compatibility this HP monitor can easily be mounted to offer even more versatile viewing options.
- Reliable Performance
- This HP monitor has a 20" screen with a 16:9 aspect ratio. With an optimal resolution of 1600 x 900, you'll watch high definition content with ease. The 170° horizontal and 160° viewing angles lets you view the screen from several different places without a lot of image degradation
- 3,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- This HP monitor has a 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, which measures the darkness and brightness of an image. It also has a 1000:1 static contrast ratio for consistent performance
- LED Backlight Technology
- Backlit with LED lamps, this HP monitor brightens faster, uses less power and provides better image quality than their CCFL counterparts. Also, LED lights last longer than CCFL lights, allowing this HP monitor to not only raise its energy efficiency, but also its panel life
- Environmentally Friendly
- Using mercury-free LED lights and BFR/PVC-free components, this HP monitor is an eco-friendly display for any computer. The screen is also made with arsenic-free glass, making this HP monitor even more eco-friendly. This HP monitor is also ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered along with having a TCO Displays certification, which helps reduce power consumption