The Canon EOS 620 is a full featured, lightweight and easy to use autofocus SLR. The EOS 620 debuted as the first EOS professional model, with 1/250sec flash sync, 1/4000sec top shutter speed, auto-exposure-bracketing and multiple exposure capabilities. The 620 offers TTL flash (the original optional flash units were the 420EZ and the 300EZ), Program Exposure, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual.
- 1/4000sec top shutter speed
- Flash sync at speeds up to 1/250sec
- Automatic exposure bracketing capability
- Program Auto Exposure, Aperture Priority Exposure, Shutter Priority and Manual Exposure Modes as well as multiple-exposure capability
- Evaluative Metering, Centerweighted Metering and Auto-Exposure (AE) Lock