The Metz 54 AF-1 digital was developed for the current range of digital and film cameras. Ergonomics are straightforward, with most features operable with only one button.
It's simple to operate, yet a range of advanced features, like stroboscopic modeling light, three partial light output levels, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and HSS high speed sync makes this one of the most advanced flashes compatible with most of the popular SLR cameras.
- "Cobra Design" flash reduces the redeye effect
- Autozoom head can cover from 24 to 105mm, and 20mm when used with the optional wideangle diffuser
- Flash tilts downward to better illuminate closeup subjects
- High-speed flash synchronization allows flash to be used with any shutter speed (with appropriate camera bodies)
- i-TTL, D-TTL, and 3D multi-sensor fill-in flash metering
- Stroboscopic modeling light for previewing effect