The Equinox Dual Big Blue VL 1300 30W LED Lights/ Arms/ Batteries/ Gloves/ Filters are underwater video lights that can be attached to a housing or to your hand. Each of these dive lights has a standard ball joint attachment and comes with a ball-jointed arm, a light arm adapter with ball joint base, 2 double clips to attach the arm to the light and then to the light arm adapter, a built-in rechargeable NiMH battery and charger, a Goodman Glove for mounting on your hand, and a red and yellow filter. Illumination is provided by a 30 W LED bulb in each light, boasting a 1300 lumen brightness. Each light has a 1.4 - 6.5 hr burn time, depending upon which setting is used. The lights are depth rated to 330' (100 m).
The lights are double O-ring sealed on the front and back to ensure no water damage is sustained. The red and yellow filters snap onto the front of the lights. Yellow brings the color temperature to 3500 K, while red is better for recording certain fish and for coloring. The sturdy Goodman Gloves and hard plates allow you to mount the lights onto your hands as primary flood lights or for search and rescue applications. The lights can also be attached to any Equinox underwater camera housing.
- 2 lights, each with 1x 30 W LED bulb
- 1300 lumen brightness
- Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized, and double O-ring sealed on the front and back to ensure no water damage is sustained
- Standard 1.0" ball joint attachment is included for each light, as is a light arm adapter with ball joint base and 2 double clips to attach the arm to the light and then to the light arm adapter - aluminum lantern handle is compatible, but is not included
- Rechargeable NiMH battery built into each light, and 2 smart chargers (universal) for quick or slow charge included - battery cell packs are removable, which is a great benefit for trips or multiple dives on which you can carry multiple charged battery cell packs, and which is a necessity when traveling overseas for security purposes
- Includes 2 red and 2 yellow filters (one set for each light) that snap onto the front of the lights. Yellow brings the color temperature to 3500 K, while red is better for recording certain fish and for coloring
- Includes 2 sturdy Goodman Gloves and hard plates that allow you to mount each light onto your hand as a primary flood light or for search and rescue applications. The lights can also be attached to an underwater camera housing
- Thermal protection system prevents the lights from overheating