This Battery Grip for Canon EOS Rebel T2i, T3i, T4i & T5i Cameras is a battery grip designed for use specifically with Canon EOS Rebel T2i, T3i, T4i, and T5i Digital SLR cameras and accepts one or two Canon LP-E8 batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-C5.2 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries as well as one for the LP-E8 batteries.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. And the battery grip comes with an alternate shutter release button, aperture/exposure compensation button, AF Point Selection/Magnify button, AE Lock/FE Lock/Index/Reduce button and main dial to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The BG-C5.2 contains a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and a holder for the camera's battery door so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed.
Note! Batteries sold separately.
- Compatible with the Canon EOS Rebel T2i, T3i, T4i & T5i Digital SLR cameras.
- Includes a secondary shutter release button, aperture/exposure compensation button, AF point selection/magnify button, AE lock/FE lock/Index/Reduce button and main dial.
- Accepts up to 2 LP-E8 batteries to effectively double the camera's battery life.
- The included AA battery holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, lithium or nickel-manganese) for added convenience.
- Features tripod mount and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted.