With the Nikon WT-3A Wireless Transmitter accessory attached to your Nikon D200 Digital Camera, you can instantly transmit images to your LAN computer-access point using 802.11b/g technology. Powered by a single EN-EL3e battery and providing additional functionality, including a vertical shutter release button as well as front and rear command dials, the WT-3A delivers much more than outstanding wireless technology and performance.
- Provides simple operation, setup and device registration, with support for up to nine device profiles with the supplied Setup Utility software.
- IEEE802.11 b/g wireless LAN supports FTP and PTP-IP protocols with effective transfer rates up to 10 Mbps in the ad-hoc mode.
- Built-in wired (LAN) 100BASE-T Ethernet capability with automatic cable detection offering an effective transmission rate of 15 Mbps.
- The built-in antenna provides an operational range of up to 256 feet, or add the optional WA-E1 Extended Range Antenna for a transmission range up to 840 feet.
- Network functions include Transfer, PC and Print modes, remote operation via Nikon Capture and Capture Control Pro software, and wireless printing with the PD-10 Print Mode adapter.
- TKIP (Temporal Key Integrity Protocol) and AES encryption for the infrastructure mode provides increased security for file transmissions.