The Samsung SRD-440 4-Channel H.264 DVR (500 GB) is a reliable Linux-based surveillance solution for users looking to match economy with professional performance. This DVR supports recording of video feeds across all 4 channels at CIF resolution and also supports 4-CIF record resolution over selected channels.
Multiple record modes like continuous, scheduled, manual, etc. allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. H.264 compression technology allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. This compact DVR is not only extremely easy to install and configure but also simple to operate with its intuitive GUI. Simply installing the Samsung iPOLiS application allows for remote viewing of live and recorded feeds on your smartphone. Adding to your convenience are features such as 2 USB ports for backup, email notification of user-defined critical events, and RS485 for PTZ controls.
- Linux-based operating system
- Supports up to 4 cameras with CIF record resolution
- 4-CIF record resolution over selected channels
- Multiple record modes like continuous, scheduled, manual, etc.
- De-interlace function provides crisp and clear images
- H.264 compression technology for efficient usage of bandwidth and minimal storage requirements
- Easy to install and configure
- Easy GUI provides convenient operation for setting and recording, and a set of search and playback functions
- Remote viewing of live and recorded feeds via a compatible browser
- Monitor video feeds on your smartphone via the Samsung iPOLiS application
- Supports RS485 protocols for PTZ controls
- Email notification of user-defined critical events
- 500 GB installed for on-board storage
- Built-in USB slot for quick and easy video backup