Whether you are shooting in the studio or outdoors, this Wired Remote Switch for Nikon DSLRs with DC-2 Connection provides you with a simple way to control exposures and an easy-to use-tool to create more "keepers".
The unit provides functionality such as: autofocusing, continuous shooting or single image capture and long time exposures. Since you can trigger exposures without touching the camera you will capture clear, blur-free images. The unit requires no batteries - it draws its power from the camera.
The Wired Remote Switch is a huge asset to keep in your studio or gear bag. This particular wired switch uses a cable that's 2.8' (86 cm) long, and is compatible with cameras that use the Nikon DC-2 connection, i.e. Nikon Df, D90, D600, D5100 and D7100 DSLRs.
- Compatible Cameras
- Nikon: Df, D90, D600, D610, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000 and D7100; CoolPix P7800
- Press the button half-way in to autofocus
- Depress the button fully to trigger the shutter
- Press the button and slide it forward to lock for long exposures
- Larger, more comfortable form factor