The iDC System Zero Viewfinder for the Canon 60D is iDC's modified version of the Hoodman HoodLoupe 3.0 add-on viewfinder, and it is compatible with the Canon 60D via an iDC 60D camera plate. The camera plate is sold separately and this modified SYSTEM ZERO viewfinder cannot be used without one.
The Hoodman HoodLoupe is modified by a permanently-attached quick-release bracket that allows for quick-release functionality and that allows for the viewfinder to firmly be held in place on the DSLR. By means of two red-handled screws, the viewfinder firmly attaches onto an iDC SYSTEM ZERO 60D camera plate, and the camera plate then attaches to the bottom of the DSLR with which the viewfinder perfectly lines up. Accordingly, a SYSTEM ZERO 60D camera plate is required. (The camera plate is additionally useful for expansion into use with other iDC products.)
Our viewfinder provides full coverage of the 60D's 3" LCD, and it helps better focus images, and it reduces glare and shadow.
- Compatible with the Canon 60D via an iDC 60D camera plate, this viewfinder is a modified version of the Hoodman HoudeLoupe 3.0. The camera plate is sold separately and is required.
- A quick-release bracket is permanently attached to the Hoodman HoodLoupe and enables quick-release functionality.
- Eliminates glare and shadow.
- Provides full coverage of 3" LCD.
- This modified version will not work without an iDC 60D camera plate, which is not here included.