The Nimar Underwater Housing f/Nikon D7000 DSLR (No Port) enables you to capture photos and video underwater with your Nikon D7000 DSLR camera. The housing is sized and weighted with near-neutral buoyancy and superb underwater handling. It has been tested and proven safe to use at a maximum depth of 200' (61 m). There is an enlarged optical viewfinder providing the brightest and biggest possible image viewing. A clear sharp-looking design allows for a visual inspection of the O-ring seal surfaces and controlled monitoring of the camera inside the housing. A moisture alarm (Light & Audio) is included, as well, to prevent any damage to your equipment due to an incorrect closing of the housing.
The locking system consists of 4 secure stainless steel hooks around the housing, neutralizing any possibility of accidental opening while underwater. Camera installation is quick and easy and you can keep your hands on the handles while accessing all camera controls. The housing is designed for a Bayonet Port system that accepts a wide range of macro, wide-angle and other zoom lenses. A port is required but not included with this housing.
The unit comes with the standard Nikonos bulkhead, allowing you to use other manufacturers' strobes in manual mode. When an optional Nimar strobe is connected to the bulkhead, automatic TTL flash exposure control is enabled.
Note! For Lenses See Port Chart and click on 'NIKON PORT CHART (Click here)' link
- Clear polycarbonate construction allows for visual O-ring inspection
- Depth rating of 200' (61 m)
- Enlarged optical viewfinder
- Moisture alarm (Light and Audio) prevents damage to your equipment due to incorrect closing of the housing
- Access to all camera controls
- Designed for Bayonet Port system that accepts wide range of macro, wide-angle and other zoom lenses; port required but not included with housing
- Nikonos bulkhead enables use of other manufacturers' strobes in manual mode and automatic TTL flash exposure control when optional Nimar strobe is connected