For immersive, engulfing sound as you game on your computer or Xbox 360, check out the Ear Force Z6A Gaming Headset with Multi-Speaker 5.1 Surround Sound from Turtle Beach. This headset features a high-sensitivity microphone and delivers 5.1 surround sound for use with your computer by utilizing a total of eight speakers.* Each ear cup has a total of four speakers, one center channel speaker, one surround channel, one front channel, and one subwoofer. The surround and front channel speakers are angled to give you better 3D audio perception, and all of these speakers, save the subwoofer, utilize 30mm neodymium drivers to deliver exceptional, wide-ranging sound. The subwoofer utilizes a high-impact magneto-resonant vibration coil to deliver deep, extended bass.
The headset connects to an included amplifier that features separate volume controls for the front, surround, center, and subwoofer speakers. In addition, there's a master volume control that also allows you to turn on or off the amplifier. The amplifier connects to your computer or Xbox 360 via USB for power and features four 3.5mm connectors for audio.
Note: *5.1 surround sound is only available with your computer, not the Xbox 360. Separate cables from Turtle Beach will also be needed to use this headset with your Xbox 360.
- Multi-Speaker Surround Sound
- Eight amplified speakers, including dual subwoofers bring true 5.1 surround sound to your gaming experience
- 5.1 Channel Amplifier
- Independent controls for all 5.1 audio channels on the Z6A amplifier allows for fine tuning on the fly
- Microphone Monitor
- Hear your voice in the headset, so you won't have to shout to hear what you're saying
- XBOX 360 Compatible
- Works as amplified stereo headset on the XBOX 360 1
- Acoustically Angled Speakers
- Specially angled surround and front channel speakers deliver more realistic directional audio perception
- Quick Disconnect Cable
- The quick disconnect cable attaches from the headphones to the amplifier. As such, it allows you to easily detach your headset without requiring you to unplug all of the wires that are connected from your amplifier to your computer or Xbox 360
- The headband and ear cups are cushioned to ensure comfort during game play. The ear cups are also made of a soft, mesh fabric
- The ear cups are foldable when you don't need to use the headset
- USB Powered
- A USB connection provides power to your amplified PC gaming headset - no AC adapters or batteries necessary