The Watson 4-Bay Rapid Charger accepts 1-4 AA or AAA NiMH or NiCd batteries, and is capable of charging cells of both sizes and types simultaneously. It includes four 1.2V, 2300mAh, AA NiMH batteries, which can be recharged up to 1000 times. Charging time ranges from 0.8-2.0 hr for AAAs and 1.8-4.6 hr for AAs. Four individual LCD indicators blink to show charging status.
The charger features an automatic shut-off function and Negative Delta Voltage Protection, ensuring that it doles out the full charge to each battery while preventing overcharging. Reverse Polarity Protection and Alkaline and Bad Battery Protection safeguard the charger and your batteries against damage when batteries are installed improperly. There's also a discharge function, allowing you to refresh the batteries prior to charging.
With its flip-out, 2-prong, North American plug, the unit can be inserted into an outlet without the need for a power cord. It runs on 110-240VAC power, enabling worldwide use.
- Charges 1-4 AA or AAA NiMH or NiCd batteries.
- Capable of simultaneously charging AAs and AAAs, including cells with mixed chemistry, meaning you can charge NiMH batteries with NiCd ones.
- Includes four 1.2V, 2300mAh, AA NiMH batteries, which can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- Charging time ranges from 0.8-2.0 hr for AAAs and 1.8-4.6 hr for AAs, depending on number and capacity of the cells.
- Charger automatically selects the best charging current for AA and AAA batteries.
- Four individual LCD indicators blink to show charging status by displaying a certain number of bars. A flashing full-battery icon indicates an abnormality, such as the presence of bad or alkaline/non-rechargeable batteries. The charging process will stop if such an issue is detected.
- Automatic shut-off function senses when batteries are fully charged and ceases the process at that point, in order to prevent overcharging.
- Negative Delta Voltage Protection also helps prevent overcharging by ensuring that the precise, full charge is doled out to each battery.
- Reverse Polarity Protection safeguards the charger and your batteries against damage when batteries are installed improperly.
- Alkaline and Bad Battery Protection prevents damage when non-rechargeable or defective batteries are accidentally installed.
- Discharge function allows you to refresh the batteries prior to charging.
- Has a flip-out, 2-prong, North American plug for direct connection to an outlet, without the need for a power cord.
- Runs on 110-240VAC power, enabling use all over the world.