The Klipsch Gallery G-16 Flat Panel Speaker is designed to be used as a left, center, right or surround speaker within a high performance home theater sound system. The speaker has a 1" titanium tweeter and two 3.5" long-throw woofers with Tractrix horn technology to create a wider dispersion pattern and enhanced listening experience. It offers power handling capabilities of 75 W RMS and 300 W peak, a high sensitivity rating, and wide frequency response so you can enjoy deep, tight bass and crystal clear treble.
This speaker has 5-way binding post inputs to support a number of connection methods. It can be used vertically or horizontally with the included tempered glass base, and has dual keyholes that allow you to mount it on the wall next to a flat panel TV. It also has a thin, frameless and removable grille and a wire management system that ensures a finished, tidy appearance. And finally, the high-gloss black finish provides a sophisticated look that matches any decor.
- Tractrix Horn Technology
- A 90 x 90° dispersion pattern allows for an expanded sweet spot with improved dynamics, increased soundstage dimension and pinpoint imaging. The symmetrical horn dispersion pattern allows for placement of the speakers vertically or horizontally.
- Titanium Tweeter with Linear Travel Suspension (LTS)
- The 1" solid-formed, lightweight metallic tweeter works in conjunction with a precise phasing plug to create a highly efficient driver with excellent transient response and minimal distortion. Linear Travel Suspension assures the most precise diaphragm excursion to increase high frequency detail and smoothness.
- Long-Throw Injection Molded Graphite Woofers
- This speaker has two 3.5" woofers with a light yet stiff diaphragm and large motor structures, designed for maximum controlled excursion to reproduce balanced bass output.
- Side-Firing Port
- Perfectly matched with the cabinet and woofer, precisely flared to minimize turbulence and distortion, and positioned to be fully functional wherever the speaker is placed or mounted.
- Thin, Frameless Grille
- Sound is equally detailed with the grille on or off; when removed, the high-gloss appearance and fine lines of the speaker preserved due to the lack of visible fasteners on the speaker baffle made capable by a unique magnetic grille rod attachment.
- Dark-Tint Tempered Base
- Allows flexible vertical or horizontal speaker placement on stands, tables or shelves and provides an elegant contrast to the speaker's high-gloss finish.
- Flexible Connection
- The 5-way binding post inputs support a number of connection methods for wide compatibility with home theater and music systems; accepts 16-gauge or larger speaker wire.
- The speaker has two keyhole mounts, allowing it to be mounted on the wall for a low-profile presence within your home theater system.
- Wire Management System
- When the G-12 is wall-mounted, this keeps wiring flush with the back of the speaker for perfect surface alignment; when it's on the base it maintains a clean, uncluttered appearance from front to back.