Sit back and enjoy high fidelity audio for your films and music. The Klipsch Gallery G-42 Soundbar has a passive design with a separate left, center and right channel speaker built into separate chambers in one aesthetic cabinet. The G-42 soundbar features three 1" titanium tweeters and four 3.5" long-throw woofers and Tractrix horn technology to create a wider dispersion pattern and enhanced listening experience. It offers power handling capabilities of 50 W RMS and 200 W peak, high sensitivity rating and wide frequency response so you can enjoy deep, tight bass and crystal clear treble.
This speaker has 5-way binding post inputs to support a number of connection methods. It can be placed on stands either in front of or below your flat panel TV with the included tempered glass base. The dual keyholes, mounting bracket and template allow you to mount it on the wall. It also has a thin, frameless, removable grille. Its high-gloss finish provides a sophisticated look that matches any decor.
- Tractrix Horn Technology
- A 90 x 90° dispersion pattern allows for an expanded sweet spot with improved dynamics, increased soundstage dimension and pinpoint imaging. The three horn-loaded drivers provide powerful, detailed sound from a slim cabinet that's less than 2.5" deep.
- Titanium Tweeters with Linear Travel Suspension (LTS)
- Three 1" solid-formed, lightweight metallic tweeters work in conjunction with precise phasing plugs to create a highly efficient driver with excellent transient response and minimal distortion. Linear Travel Suspension assures the most precise diaphragm excursion to increase high frequency detail and smoothness.
- Long-Throw Injection Molded Graphite Woofers
- The G-42 has four 3.5" woofers (one for the left and right channels and dual woofers for the center channel) with a light yet stiff diaphragm and large motor structures, designed for maximum controlled excursion to reproduce surprising bass output.
- Individually Ported Chambers
- Each channel is housed in a separate acoustic chamber in the G-42 passive soundbar, with each chamber individually ported. This design provides for the best overall sound with the least interference between channels, the individual ports are perfectly matched with the cabinets and woofers and precisely flared to minimize turbulence and distortion.
- Thin, Frameless Grille
- Sound is equally detailed with the grille on or off; when removed, the high-gloss appearance and fine lines of the speaker preserved due to the lack of visible fasteners on the speaker baffle made capable by a unique magnetic grille rod attachment.
- Dark-Tint Tempered Base
- Allows placement on stands either in front of or below your TV.
- Flexible Connection
- The three sets of 5-way binding post inputs (one for each channel) support a number of connection methods for wide compatibility with home theater and music systems.
- The two keyhole mounts, mounting bracket and template allow you to mount the G-42 soundbar on the wall for a low-profile presence within your home theater system.
- Wire Management System
- When the G-42 is wall-mounted, this keeps wiring flush with the back of the speaker for perfect surface alignment; when it's on the base it maintains a clean, uncluttered appearance from front to back.