The SuperTrak STEX4650B5 SAS/SATA RAID Controllers (Pack of 5) from Promise Technology offers industry leading performance, scalability and reliability. It runs on Windows and Linux platforms.The SuperTrak EX is a part of a complete line of enterprise storage products that scales with external JBOD connectivity.
- Promise Enterprise Class RAID Engine
- Built on a leading edge hardware design, the SuperTrak family is a stable and robust platform that can be trusted. It is supported by a RAID stack that was developed and refined for over more than 15 years. Also incorporates a single chip solution for optimized reliability with up to 256MB data cache onboard, an available 72 hour battery backup module and an x8 PCIe interface to the host.
- Easy and Feature Rich Web Management Tools
- The new web-based Promise Array Manager Professional makes the SuperTrak RAID controller easy to manage for both Windows and Linux environments through the browser based graphical user interface to create, delete, expand and convert disk arrays from anywhere in the world. In the event of a drive or data channel failure, WebPAM PRO supports an array of notification options including text and email. It also features an audio alarm located directly on the STEX RAID controller.
- Flexible and Scalable High Performance Storage for any Environment
- The SuperTrak can easily integrate into a number of performance demanding environments, powering file servers, exchange servers, transactional databases and web servers. Audio, photo and video professionals can rely on SuperTrak to deliver the performance necessary to meet their rigorous daily routines of editing, manipulating, rendering and storage of digital content. SuperTrak supports Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 7 along with Fedora Core Linux, Free BSD, Miracle Linux, Red Hat, SUSE Linux and VMware.