The ATTO Technology ExpressSAS R60F 16-Port Internal 6Gbps SAS/SATA RAID Adapter adds high-performance RAID protection to direct attached SAS and SATA JBOD storage. It delivers significant advancements in performance and flexibility with enterprise-class features. ExpressSAS R60F provides an affordable and reliable transition from 3 Gbps to 6 Gbps SAS/SATA storage infrastructures in general IT, media and entertainment environments.
The ExpressSAS R60F provides the most flexible and robust 6Gbps SAS/SATA connectivity to Direct Attached Storage via 16 internal ports. With transfer rates of upto 1200 Mbps per port, the R60F is well suited for high-bandwidth workflows, such as digital content creation, streaming video and audio, transactional databases, email and web servers.
The ExpressSAS R60F combines advanced engineering and innovative features to ensure smooth data transfers and consistent performance. Leveraging ATTO's market-tested RAID stack and exclusive latency management features, the R60F helps customers create, share and protect data and digital assets more effectively.
- RAID Levels Supported
- ExpressSAS R60F supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 40, 50, 60 and DVRAID, an advanced RAID level for digital video environments. 1
- Long-Standing RAID Experience
- ExpressSAS R60F features the time-proven ATTO RAID Stack, DVRAID and CacheAssure, proprietary technologies developed to provide the most robust RAID based connectivity solution in the industry.
- Flexible Connectivity Solutions
- ExpressSAS R60F is ideal for a wide variety of IT and digital media environments requiring high-performance and parity RAID protected data. ExpressSAS R60F offers driver support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, providing a single connectivity solution for customers with heterogeneous operating system environments.
- Performance Engineered
- The ExpressSAS R60F allows users to instantly protect their critical data while enhancing performance. ExpressSAS R60F is designed to maintain full performance in degraded mode and to minimize downtime with 50% faster rebuilds, limiting exposure to a second drive failure.
- Advanced Management Tools
- The ExpressSAS R60F Adapter's easy-to-use Configuration Tool features an intuitive GUI that simplifies RAID group configuration, management and monitoring. It also offers the most advanced performance tuning capabilities and troubleshooting utilities, providing users with sophisticated diagnostics and the flexibility to control settings for specific applications.
- Advanced Data Streaming Technology
- Latency-management technology that controls the acceleration of data transfers to move large amounts of data faster and more efficiently.
- DriveAssure Technology
- Drive assessment and latency management technology that prevents premature drive failures to ensure uninterrupted access to data.
- CacheAssure Technology
- NV cache data protection module providing a maintenance-free solution that safeguards against the loss of cached data during a power or system failure.
- Data Recovery Mode
- Mechanism that increases the probability of fully or partially recovering data that is lost due to a disk failure and offline RAID group.