The P5G41T-M/CSM Motherboard [Intel] from ASUS is based on the Intel G41 Express chipset and supports a large variety of Intel processors, such as the Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Duo. The 2 DIMM slots support dual-channel DDR3-1333 RAM memory modules to ensure optimum multi-tasking.
The ASUS P5G41T-M/CSM Motherboard comes equipped with an ASUS EPU, which utilizes less power consumption and eliminates energy waste while still maintaining high system performance. When fast processing power is needed, the ASUS Turbo Key provides users with the functionality to easily boost performance, while ASUS Anti-Surge Protection guards against damage from power surges.
- Ready to Perform
- The ASUS P5G41T-M/CSM Motherboard is based on the Intel G41 Express chipset. It supports Intel LGA775 Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Duo processors for optimized multitasking. It also supports dual-channel DDR3-1333 RAM, which features data transfer rates fast enough to support 3D graphics
- Noise, Heat and Power Reduction
- The ASUS P5G41T-M/CSM Motherboard features an ASUS EPU, which intelligently manages energy usage in every major system component to minimize power consumption and ensure the availability of power when needed. The included ASUS Q-Fan helps create a quiet, distraction-free working by adjusting CPU fan speeds in accordance to system workload and temperature
- ASUS Turbo Key
- With the ASUS Turbo Key, the PC power button can be turned into a button for overclocking. With a simple press of the button, the ASUS P5G41T-M/CSM Motherboard can easily boost performance levels and extra processing capabilities without interrupting ongoing work
- ASUS Anti-Surge
- Power surges resulting from switching power supply can result in damage to expensive devices. The ASUS P5G41T-M/CSM Motherboard features an ASUS Anti-Surge design that detects overvoltage situations in real time and works to protect the critical components of the motherboard and the CPU from damages caused by voltage fluctuations