The Aqua LED 800 Video / Focus Light from Aquatica is a self contained LED dive light. It is depth rated to 300' (91 m). Featuring a light output of 800 Lumens, the Aqua 800 is powered by 2 easily replaceable and rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (included). You can monitor the power via the built-in and easy-to-read battery life meter, and the light's design allows for quick battery swapping. The wide and soft beam is ideal as a video light and can be dimmed at the push of a single button when used as a focusing light. There are 4 different power settings: 20, 180, 360 and 800 Lumens. The light will run over 2 continuous days on its low power setting.
Protection is provided against voltage, current and temperature overload and against low voltage drainage. The linear circuit design means there will be no flickering. Contained in a rugged aluminum-machined housing, the Aqua LED 800 is equipped with a soft flood type reflector that will give 90° of beam coverage through its 12 W LED for up to 100 min at the full power setting. The light's underside is equipped with a 1/4"-20 threaded hole that is ready to accept a TLC ball for mounting on any standard arm system.
- Self-contained compact design with rugged aluminum-machined housing
- 800 Lumens / lm max light output, with 3 other output levels available: 20 lm, 180 lm and 360 lm - light will run over 2 days continuously on lowest power setting
- Depth rated to 300' (91 m)
- Includes 2x rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with easy-to-read battery life meter
- 100 min burn time on maximum power setting
- Truly linear circuit design means no flickering
- Maintains output level at all battery voltages - will not dim
- 90° flood beam pattern
- Protection against voltage, current and temperature overload and low voltage drainage; reverse polarity protection
- Single button control
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole that is ready to accept a TLC ball for mounting on any standard arm system