The MSI 32GB WindPad 110W-014US (Metallic Brown) is the perfect tablet for business, healthcare, education and pleasure. It features a 10" IPS wide-view multi-touch LCD screen with 1280 x 800 resolution and it's powered by an AMD Dual-Core Z01 APU 1.0GHz Processor. The tablet is outfitted with AMD Radeon HD 6250 Discrete-Class Graphics, an ATI Hudson M1 Chipset, and a Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium Operating System as well. The WindPad 110W also features an internal 4GB DDR3 memory, as well as a solid state drive (SSD) with 32GB of storage capacity. Plus, the storage capacity can be expanded by taking advantage of the SDHC Card Reader.
For wireless connectivity, the WindPad 110W is equipped with WLAN 802.11 b/g/n WiFi wireless Internet hook-up and Bluetooth V 3.0 + EDR, which is ideal for wireless connection or wireless data transfer between other Bluetooth compatible devices like laptops, desktop computers, smartphones, a wireless keyboard or a wireless mouse. Plus, with WiFi support, you can use the WindPad 110W to access the Internet from any WiFi hotspot or from your wireless network at home or work. If you require access to the Web at all times, the device does support optional 3.75G WWAN connectivity. For wired connection, the tablet features an array of ports that includes one high-speed USB 2.0 interface for data transfers, a mini-HDMI type-C port for video output to an HDTV, and a 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack for audio output to alternate speakers or headphones.
The WindPad 110W also features an integrated set of stereo speakers, a front-facing 1.3 megapixel webcam for video conferencing, a rear-facing 1.3 megapixel camera that can shoot 720p HD video, SRS PC Sound for 5.1 channel simulated surround sound, and a built-in GPS system. The tablet has many features geared towards maximizing convenience and flexibility as well. These features include a screen rotation lock, MSI EasyViewer Photo Browser, and one touch management via the MSI Smart Tracker mouse navigation button, SAS security hotkey, and O-Easy application setup hotkey.
For enhanced security, the WindPad 110W is accoutered with an embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip that boosts the level of encryption, as well as EasyFace Biometric face registration, tracking and detection technology, which lets you login with face recognition instead of messing around with security questions and passwords. There's even a strap hole for adding your own personalized security lanyard, which you can use to securely strap the tablet around your wrist whenever you're on-the-move.
- Wide-View Touch Screen
- Enjoy wide-Viewing angles and accurate color reproduction with the IPS (In-Plane Switching) employed 10" multi-touch screen with 1280 x 800 resolution. IPS panels do not lighten of show tailing when touched, making it the top choice for touch screen devices
- Screen Rotation Lock
- With the screen rotation lock switch, easily lock and unlock the auto screen rotation function, making reading e-books, web browsing, or using office applications more enjoyable
- Multi-Control Navigation Options
- In addition to touch screen navigation, WindPad 110W also features an exclusive Smart Tracker, which affords an alternative way to control cursor movement on the tablet. With Smart Tracker conveniently located on one side of the WindPad, easily control cursor movements while having both hands holding onto the tablet. Busy professionals can also navigate through the device with just a single hand, while freeing the other hand for other tasks
- One Touch Management
- Individual hotkeys for frequently used functions are also located on the side for easier operation. MSI's own O-Easy interface offers three application modes for simpler management and use of frequently used functions and software. There's also an SAS hotkey that performs the traditional Ctrl+Alt+Del combo to open the Windows Security Window. With the SAS hotkey, one touch allows users to manage and change settings on the WindPad 110W with ease
- Dual Cameras for Front & Back-Facing Image Capture
- Featuring a 1.3 megapixel dual-camera set, the WindPad 110W lets professionals video conference with far away clients or colleagues using the front-facing camera. The rear-facing camera offers the capability to capture genuine 720p HD video at 30 fps, giving users the ability to record and share images whenever or wherever needed
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module)
- With a TPM chip built-in, files on the WindPad 110W can be encrypted for twice the security, requiring a password to open a file and then require it only to be opened in coordination with the TPM chip. This way, if a hacker obtains the user's file, they will not be able to access the data without the TPM chip, effectively stopping data loss due to hackers and Trojan horses
- EasyFace Biometric Identification System
- EasyFace is an integrated face registration, face tracking and face detection technology that provides extra security on your PC only you can access. Securely login to the system by simply looking at the camera and EasyFace will automatically match the user's face with the photo database, taking merely 1-2 seconds to complete the identity recognition then login to the computer
- Strap Hole Design
- MSI's own Strap Hole design allows users to attach a personalized strap to the WindPad 110W. Use it to differentiate from others or even as a security strap to reduce the risk of dropping the device
- MSI EasyViewer Photo Browser
- The EasyViewer photo browser offers 90° rotation, HDI Image Enhancement, Intelligent White Balance and Image Sharpness Adjustment to make image viewing easier and more enjoyable
- GPS Module Built-In
- With a built-in GPS module, easily locate the user's current location and find directions to the destination
- SRS Sound
- Enjoy immersive 5.1 surround sound with SRS Sound. Whether you're using your headphones or listening through the integrated stereo speakers, SRS TruMedia delivers state of the art sound technology on mobile devices
- Wireless LAN & Smart Media Link
- Connect to the Internet at any WiFi hotspot or through your home wireless network with the 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN. Plus, the WindPad 110W connects easily with other devices for sharing information and transferring videos and documents. The WindPad 110W also supports optional 3.75G WWAN