Going Pro with Cubase 6 guides you through advanced editing, recording, and production techniques specific to Cubase, with many expert tips and tricks along the way. Covering the latest version of Cubase, the easy-to- follow, yet professional-level tutorials allow you to get the most out of your software and take the next step towards mastery
The authors, sound professional, and Cubase user Steve Pacey, thoroughly covers both new features (such as the use of VST instruments) and updates (such as revised editing tools for MIDI and audio files).This the only professional level Cubase 6 text on the market, GOING PRO WITH CUBASE 6 is packed with real-world tutorials organized by workflow. The examples of how other professional users integrate advanced Cubase techniques into their workflow and easy-to-follow technical advice will help advanced users get the most out of their software.
- About the Author
- Steve Pacey has been composing music for television and film professionally since 1994. He has been a Steinberg Cubase user since 1990 and Cubase has been the center of his music production studio for 21 years. He has written MIDI EDITING IN CUBASE, YOUR CUBASE STUDIO, and GOING PRO WITH CUBASE 5.
- Table of Contents
1. Sharpening Your Cubase 6 Battle Axe
2. Maximizing MIDI in Cubase 6
3. Taking Audio to the Limit in Cubase 6
4. Mastering the Art of Mixing in Cubase 6
5. Interfacing Cubase 6 with the Rest of the World