If you've ever needed to charge two devices at once using your car's power outlet, you're in luck!
The PowerJolt Plus Mobile from Griffin Technology allows you to charge your micro or mini-USB charging phone, camera or MP3 player without monopolizing your car's 12-volt DC power outlet. So from now on, you won't have to argue with your passengers about who gets to charge their device next.
Simply plug the PowerJolt Plus Mobile into your accessory power outlet, and then connect the coiled cable to your mobile device -- a mini/micro-USB adapter is included to accommodate different sizes of power ports. To charge your second device simultaneously, the PowerJolt Plus pops open to reveal another 12-volt accessory outlet, built-in and ready to charge.
- Charge your mobile phone, GPS and more from your 12-volt accessory outlet
- Provides a built-in outlet to use for other devices while charging
- Built-in SmartFuse for circuit protection; no fuses to replace
- Integrated coiled cable resists tangles
- Mini/micro adapter is attached to the cable so it doesn't get lost